7.16.2011

red collection: a picker’s paradise

Another spot to stop at along the way to the East End is Red Collection’s giant space in Riverhead. (It’s a consignment shop, so you can unload a few items too.) I have been going to their location in Greensboro, North Carolina for years, and was delighted to hear about the new New York spot. They have a fantastic selection of furniture and accessories with prices that are extremely fair. Photos of some of their offerings can be seen online at their blog. Located at 54 E. Main St.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just found your lovely blog because I was looking to go to the Red Collection in Riverhead! Been there once before (short visit because I was with my husband - and you know how that can go!).

    I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete