5.21.2010

ICFF: inspiring, cool, fabulous + fun

The International Contemporary Furniture Fair, held this past weekend at the Javits is something I look forward to every year. I don’t know what I like more, seeing all the fantastic new design or attending the myriad of events centered around the show. The combination is a definitely a delightful Design O.D. There were so many amazing things, I could not possibly include then all in one post, so stay tuned for the ongoing series of my picks from the show. Seen here: The oversized serving dish from Fornasetti, spotted in the Barney’s showroom during the elegant exhibiton and event. This is on my wish list. A blue cocktail, generously served at the Artemide showroom party, and Gandia Blasco’s blue light display on the rooftop at the Gansevoort Hotel. Click on this link to see more event photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment