2.01.2010

dine out diet week four


This is the last week I am going to cover this because even I am getting bored at the repitition. Next week I will focus on the delicious meat-free snacks I have been creating at home. Here’s this week’s wrap-up. Monday night, DBGB pulled through for me with an exceptionally delicious crudo, which looks like cubes of watermelon here, but was actually tuna. Fantastic. (click on the link to hear some Clash while viewing photos of the restaurant) Wednesday night, stopped in at Savoy to take care of some business, and had a lovely dinner of romaine lettuce, bayley hazen blue cheese dressing, pears and toasted pecans (this portion was so large, and a bit rich, that I could not finish it) along with chilled Maine lobster, superior white potatoes, candied fennel, broccoli and dill agrodolce. Friday night’s dinner at Sagaponack, which just recently opened for dinner, featured white tuna tataki, and an octopus spring roll. It’s been one month since I have had meat, and I am just starting to kind of miss it. But having fun experimenting, and seeing how far I can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment